5th Annual Baby Shower
Help us get ready for baby bird season and celebrate our Founder’s birthday!
We are looking forward to celebrating our 5th Annual Baby Shower with you in 2022. Join us for Wildbird Recovery’s 5th Annual Baby Shower as we raise funds for the upcoming baby bird season. Last year about 211 hatchlings, nestlings, fledglings or juvenile birds were admitted just during baby season costing almost $10,000 to feed! Despite popular belief, in nature, baby bird season does not end when Spring is over. We sometimes admit babies from March all the way to October!
- Date: April 23, 2022
- Day of the Week: Saturday
- Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy, home of Wildbird Recovery
- Address: 120 Forsythe Road, Valencia, PA 16059
- Adult – Member – $10
- Adult – Non-Member – $15
- Child – Member – $5 (*Children 2 and under are free.)
- Child – Non-Member – $10 (*Children 2 and under are free.)
Below is the Baby Shower event schedule (Tentative – some things may be subject to change):
- 1:00 PM – Check-in/Welcome!
- 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM – Tour of Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy/Meet education birds
- 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM – Face Painting by Lisa Busa
- 2:30 PM – Special Celebration Announcement
- 3:45 PM – Raffle Basket and Silent Auction winners announced
From 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM there will be an Earth Day craft for children. Raffle basket tickets are available for purchase the day of the event via cash, check, PayPal or credit card. Light refreshments will be provided. We are excited for you to spend the afternoon with family and friends!
Visit https://www.wildbirdrecovery.org/baby-shower/ for more details and to purchase admission tickets to the event.
If you are interested in any of the following for our Baby Shower in 2022, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor (individual or business)
- Donate a basket for the basket raffle
- Donate an item for the silent auction
- Donate a gift card
Our supporters play a vital role in our ability to continue our mission. Thank you so very much!