Join us for a week of nature based summer camps at Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy! Campers will spend a week exploring our 14 acre Conservancy, enjoying nature and of course, discovering the amazing adaptation of animals! Learn about conservation and what it takes to care for our world! We will learn about the native creatures that share our planet and how they survive in their environment. It will be an exciting week of games, live animals, and activities focused on the world around us. The summer camps are guided by expert educators! Here’s a video from our 2022 Summer Camp!
Camps are geared towards ages 4-12. The sessions range from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM depending on age. Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our summer camps such as sibling discounts or signing up for multiple summer camps. Camp sessions fill quickly! **REGISTRATION is OPEN for REGULAR Pricing**
Early bird pricing is effective from January 16, 2023 – January 31, 2023.
Regular pricing is effective from February 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023.
Late pricing is effective from April 1, 2023 – May 31, 2023. After April 1st, please contact us to ensure that there is space in the camp of your choice.
A $75 non-refundable deposit per camper per week will be requested to be made once you have submitted the completed the Summer Camp Selection 2023 Google Form. You will receive an email from our organization within 24 hours – please be sure to check your “Spam” email folder. If you do not receive an email, please inquire by emailing email@example.com. The remaining camp balance is due by May 31, 2023.
- Week 1: June 12, 2023 – June 16, 2023 from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM (ages 6-12) There are 8 spots. *Late pick-up option is available
- Week 2: June 26, 2023 – June 30, 2023 from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM (ages 6-12) There are 4 spots left. *Late pick-up option is available
- Week 3: July 18, 2023 – July 21, 2023 from 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM (ages 4-6) There are 2 spots left. NOTE: This camp is Tuesday – Friday and a late pick-up option is not available. If interested, there is the option to join us on Monday, July 17, 2023 for Storytime at Stormy Oaks.
- Week 4: July 24, 2023 – July 28, 2023 from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM (ages 6-12) There are 4 spots left. *Late pick-up option is available
- Days of the Week: Monday through Friday
- Location: 120 Forsythe Road, Valencia, PA 16059
- Educator: Ms. Alexis
- Regular Member Pricing (Please kindly note that you must be a member of Wildbird Recovery to receive member pricing. You may need to purchase a family membership or renew your family membership. The membership must not active and not expired during camp.) – $100 per child for the week (includes T-shirt)**
- Regular Non-Member Pricing – $150 per child for the week (includes T-shirt)
- *Optional late pickup for camps (ages 6-12) is available Monday – Friday, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM for $20/day or $75/week
**Purchase a Family – Traditional Membership to take advantage of the member pricing for events offered throughout the year. Once you navigate to the Membership Page – click on the Wildbird Recovery – Traditional Membership Form button in order to access the Form to request the FAMILY membership. Once the Form has been submitted, a representative from Wildbird Recovery will reach out to you via email with instructions to process payment. If you require assistance to determine the membership that is the best fit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summer Camp registration has three steps – 1. Complete the Summer Camp Selection 2023 Google Form and Family Membership Google Form (if taking advantage of discounted pricing), 2. Make the $75 (non-refundable) deposit per camper for each camp week and family membership (if taking advantage of discounted pricing) once payment link has been received via email from Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy, and 3. Complete the Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy – Summer Camp Registration Form. The Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy – Summer Camp Registration Form will be emailed after payment has been received and will need to be completed for each camper. Please check your “Spam” email folder to avoid a missed communication from our organization. A representative will email you to continue the registration process once you have submitted the Summer Camp Selection 2023 Google Form.