The official registration and financial information of Wildbird Recovery may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1.800.732.0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Wildbird Recovery is a 501(c)(3) non-profit (EIN #25-1873220) and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
PA Licensed Wildlife Rehabilitation Centers do NOT receive state or federal funding. Our continued efforts are supported entirely by the generosity of individuals and businesses. We are the only wildlife rehabilitation center in Butler County, PA.
We appreciate any amount that you can give to our organization.
Checks (payable to: Wildbird Recovery) can be mailed to 120 Forsythe Road, Valencia, PA 16059.
For automatic monthly subscription giving or a one-time gift, please click on the “Donate” button. This is via PayPal or by entering your credit card.
*New* is the option to donate via VENMO
On September 4, 2021, Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy, home of Wildbird Recovery, celebrated with an Open House in honor of our beautiful, new aviary enclosure. We were joined by our supporters to cut the ribbon for our new enclosure, learn about our mission, and celebrate vultures on International Vulture Awareness Day. This enclosure serves as a permanent home for Arty, our Education Turkey Vulture, and accommodates the songbird patients in our licensed care for life back in the wild. There had been a need to build another pre-release flight for the past 5 years and we had been saving funds. Additional funds are always needed to outfit all of our enclosures with materials, enrichment toys, and assist with covering the costs of food for injured birds. Contribute via check (memo “Aviary Fundraiser”) or online Pre-Release Enclosure Project Fundrazr.
Here are some other ways you can help – do your online shopping through igive.com and we get a portion of your sales donated back to us. Have an old car to donate? Choose Wildbird Recovery as your charity with CARS!
Because we are completely dependent on donations to support our efforts, Wildbird Recovery is constantly on the look-out for supplies, equipment, and cash donations that enable us to provide quality care. Monetary donations are always needed for housing, feeding, and veterinary care.
Once baby season has begun, funding is more and more critical. On average it will cost us $45 per songbird to feed, medicate (if needed) and provide care until it is ready to be released. During baby season, we admit close to 300 songbirds into our center.
If you would like to donate much needed supplies, please visit email us at email@example.com for our Wish List
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in donating via any of the following ways below:
- Special event participation or sponsorship
- Donate to Wildbird Recovery in honor or memory of someone special
- Stock donation
- Charitable bequests and wills
- IRA rollover
- Employer gift matching
- Shop our gift shop
- Consider setting up a drive and collection in your community
- Donate land for conservation of wildlife and natural resources near and around Stormy Oaks Nature Conservancy, home of Wildbird Recovery
We are so very appreciative of our small donor base who continues to support our mission. We would like to take the time to give thanks to our 2023 donors who have made a gift to Wildbird Recovery in honor or memory of someone special.
- In honor of Robert Stewart
- In loving memory of Carol Santa (Holly Santa)
- In loving memory of Carol Santa (Joseph Santa III)
- In memory of Carol Santa (John and Ruth Tully)
- In memory of Carol Santa (Willyard Law Firm PC)
- In memory of Carol Santa (Janice and Lawrence Russell)
- In memory of Carol Santa (Mark W and Allison Brash TRT TRT)
- In memory of Carol Santa (E. Jane Vidic)
- In memory of Carol Santa (Debbie & Greg Alexander, Jodi & Todd Dubrock, and Monique & Tony Lozzi)
- In memory of Carol Santa (Suzanne Stack and Heather Murphy)
- In memory of Carol Santa (James and Normal Bond)
- In memory of Carol Santa (Richard and Judy Ellis)
- In memory of Lee “Bumpy” Geortz (Thea Lynn Brown)
- In memory of Lee “Bumpy” Geortz (Bob and Melinda Brown)
- In memory of Lee “Bumpy” Geortz (Ariel Kelly)
- In memory of Lee “Bumpy” Geortz (Rebecca Hooman)
- In memory of Lee “Bumpy” Geortz (Richard and Deborah Lokay)